Subject: genassym.c
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Nathan Parrish <nparrish@maxine.cc.vt.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/16/1996 02:37:36
I just picked up the most recent tarball of sys.tar.gz (and include.tar.gz
while I was at it), with the intent of giving kernel compilation yet
another College Try.  this time I was foiled early in the game;
sys/arch/pmax/pmax/genassym.c isn't there.  The Makefile would like it to be
there, and every other port has it in it's respective arch directory.  I
grabbed one from an archive of an earlier attempt at compiling a kernel,
but no dice.
Am I out of the loop and it's not supposed to be there?  Am I as silly as
I feel?  Will it ever end, etc. etc.
thanks.

--
Nathan Parrish