Subject: Re: pica problems?
To: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
From: Per Fogelstrom <pefo@enea.se>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/22/1996 11:54:27
> Is this an oversite?  Or have I stumbled into the PICA/MIPS
> integration that has only been partially completed and will settle
> down shortly.

Mmmmm...

> What do I have?  I have a Deskstation rPC44 which has no chance of
> working with the PICA port as it is today, but just might have a
> chance with a few changes here and there.  If I'm lucky, the todo file
> is out of date when it says ISA isn't working...  I don't think I'll
> be lucky.

ISA is mapped into the kernel address space. There is currently no ISA
interrupt or DMA driver. I don't use any ISA boards yet... though a
sound board would be nice.

If you have any specs for the rPC44, send them to me and i'll tell you
what to change/fix. If i had a board i would fix this in a snap since
i know you really want something going. As the situation is right now
i can only afford to work on donated hardware.

Per