Subject: Re: Volunteer list?
To: Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>
From: Gord Matzigkeit <gord@enci.ucalgary.ca>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/11/1996 11:51:34
--Multipart_Mon_Mar_11_11:51:33_1996-1

Hi!

SB> I'd add R4{4,0}00 support.  I haven't heard what Per's been up to
SB> for a while.  I imagine we can lift a lot from the work he's done.
SB> I've got a 5000/260 just waiting for NetBSD, and I'd like to think
SB> I can help with this one.  Wasn't Per also working on shared libs?

Per's modifications are now in the GNU binutils snapshots at:

<ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/private/gas>

Please don't publicize this URL, and don't report any problems with
these snapshots to Cygnus or the FSF.

Enclosed is the message I got from Per about his changes:

--Gord

--
   Gord Matzigkeit    | Jaques Cousteau loved programming in assembler.
gord@enci.ucalgary.ca |  PGP mail preferred... finger -l me for my key.

--Multipart_Mon_Mar_11_11:51:33_1996-1

>From pefo@enea.se  Fri Mar  8 15:53:01 1996
        id AAA26694 for <gord@enci.ucalgary.ca>;