Subject: Re: Installing PMAX on a 3100
To: Robin Birch <robin@falstaf.demon.co.uk>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/01/1996 11:56:50
> Small problem with using the netbsd ones, I havn't got a netbsd system
> to compile them on and the disklabel tar didn't contain the appropriate
> headers.

The tar file contains all the netbsd-specific headers you need.
You're probably losing because ultrix headers that you also need moved
around between Ultrix 4.3 (which is where I did the original port) and
Ultrix 3.2.   I doubt very seriously that you are missing anything -
you probably just need to make a few changes to get it all to work.
If you can get us a copy of the error messages, I'm sure we can help.

			       _MelloN_