Subject: known, functional source tree
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ed Jones <ejones@sdl.psych.wright.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/26/1996 21:18:25
For my first build, I'd like to have a known functional source tree
with which to build. I grabbed the tarred -current source from this weekend
but a make depend in the compile/MACHINENAME directory returns
an error looking for tc_subr.c. It seems this file is in files.pmax
but not in my source tree. I also checked the non-tarred -current
sopurce on ftp.netbsd.org and it appears to have the same missing file.
It's likely I've forgotten something so I'm wondering where I can
get a known, functional, "stable" source tree? Perhaps the 1.1 source
tree? Thanks again.

First step is to build a kernel that incorporates my swapping partions.
Then try to get X11 up (with Arne's X11R5 binaries).

Thanks again.

* Ed Jones --  System Dweeb           |     ejones@sdl.psych.wright.edu    *
* Signal Detection Lab                |     ejones@desire.wright.edu       *
* Department of Psychology            |     ejones@wsu  (Bitnet)           *
* Ed Jones -- Graduate Student        | This is your world in which we     *
* Department of Economics	      |	grow, and we will grow to hate you *
* Wright State University             |                                    *