Subject: Re: I'm trying to get PMAG-C tech specs
To: Gord Matzigkeit <gord@enci.ucalgary.ca>
From: None <Chris_G_Demetriou@NIAGARA.NECTAR.CS.CMU.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/22/1996 16:25:01
> Could you tell me where you got the specs for the cfb and sfb graphics
> cards?  That would be helpful, so that I can show Digital exactly what
> is required.

Specs for the SFB as it is implemented on-board in various alpha
systems are in EK-D3SYS-PM.  (that's a DEC Part number, for the DEC
3000/[3-9]00 Models System Programmer's Manual, which is/was orderable
from DECdirect, among other places.)

Specs of the TGA, which is the next-generation SFB, which is what's
behind the ZLXp-E* PCI boards can be found in a for-free dec document, as
well.  (postscript for it is even freely distribubtale, apparently...)
I'm not sure where docs for the ZLX-E* (TurboChannel equivalent of the
ZLXp family) can be found; i've never looked.

chris