Subject: Re: printf bug ?
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/19/1996 13:26:03
On Feb 18,  2:54pm, Jonathan Stone wrote:

> [ Stuff about printf with floating point not working ... ]

> I wonder if this could be due to the stdargs/varargs headers?  I notice
> I'm still using old (1.1?) headers, and *I* can't reproduce
> this problem.   A sharfile of the headers from the system I compiled
> on is appended.  Manuel, could you try installing those headers in
> /usr/include/machine, recompiling libc and your test program,
> and seeing if that works?

I reported this on Feb 1.  After doing a "make build", the first thing
I noticed was df has this problem (the %age field).

I haven't had much of a chance to look at it (I now have a daughter
that seems to be taking up a bit of time :-), but I know that
/usr/include was installed properly.  For now, I'm just using the old
libraries and current everyhing else.  That seems to work fine...

Simon.