Subject: miniroot and such...
To: None <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: Toby S Brinck <tbrinck@isc.sjsu.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 12/22/1995 13:23:53
The help with the miniroot and the disk partioning has been very usefull.
The reason I was asking about the mount command and partioning is because
I guess the miniroot, when given as the root_device is mounted
read-only.  I have tried to mount other drives, but because the
root_device is read-only I can't make a directory fot the mountpoint, and
when I try to use on of the other directories the mount command return
the message:
mount: exec: mount_ffs no command for /a:

any help on how to make the miniroot accept mounts.

thanx

Toby Brinck
tbrinck@isc.sjsu.edu
Dept. of Emgineering