Subject: Re: partioning of DEC RZ56
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@dsg.stanford.edu>
From: John C. Hayward <johnh@david.wheaton.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 12/21/1995 23:19:48
On Thu, 21 Dec 1995, Jonathan Stone wrote:

> >thank you guys for the new miniroot (the one +gzip+tar.).
>
> thanks to Arne.
I'm thinking about bringing up a 3100 too.  Can you tell me where
the new miniroot is parked?  ftp.netbsd.org seems to have the one
dated:
-rw-r--r--  1 234  netbsd  6553600 Nov 25 06:04 miniroot
I could not find a miniroot in current but found one under 1.1

If I have time I might try the test suggested earlier about changes
relative to various settings of interupt levels.

What needs to be done to get dynamic libs going?  MIPS code tends to be
big and I have small disks.

Thanks in advance for pointers.
johnh...