Subject: le0 on 3100: missing buffers
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ben Cottrell <benco@ucsee.EECS.Berkeley.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 12/03/1995 10:01:16
I just upgraded to NetBSD 1.1--thanks guys! The colors now work under X
and I'm very happy :-)

Unfortunately, I'm experiencing Ethernet problems. I experienced them
before, but shrugged them off as less important than other issues.

I can use the Ethernet fine if I don't send too many packets at once--
like a telnet session. If I do an ftp or NFS, however, I get:
/netbsd: missing buffer, no_td = 2, last_td = 3
(with different numbers, of course). This doesn't happen when I boot up
in BSD 4.4. After I get sufficiatently many of these in a row, the
system hangs.

Anyone know what's up? Thanks,
	-Ben