Subject: Re: NetBBS/pmax 1.1 has no sig{set,long}jmp
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/26/1995 10:17:40
On Nov 25,  1:15pm, Jonathan Stone wrote:

> sigsetjmp and siglongjmp are now machine-dependent functions.
> Apparently, nobody wrote one for the mips. Sigh...

I vaguely remember some software that wanted these and not finding
them a while ago.  At the time, I had a quick look around for an
implementation of these routines that wasn't in some other
architecture's assembly language and couldn't find anything.  I ended
up using setjmp and longjmp without any hassles, and didn't pursue
this any further.

Looking back through the mailing list, this was mentioned on May 3,
but looks like it got nowhere...

Simon.