Subject: new binaries and miniroot
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Arne H. Juul <arnej@pvv.unit.no>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/21/1995 03:52:44
I've put a new binary snapshot onto ftp.unit.no, directory
	/pub/NetBSD/arch/pmax/binary-1.1-alpha2
If you can, please test these. There will be another one
but the only differences will be in lpr and xargs unless
I'm very mistaken.  I think everything should work pretty
OK, but I've mostly tested compiling only.

There is also a miniroot. This is a bit bigger than Jonathan's
miniroot - I don't know why, but all the programs I made became
a little bigger, and I wanted to have a bit of spare room as well.
This is *totally untested*.  Any reports either way will be welcome.

 - Arne H. J.