Subject: Re: Mounting disks on pmax -current
To: Ben Cottrell <benco@ucsee.EECS.Berkeley.EDU>
From: David Brownlee <david@city.ac.uk>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/10/1995 12:11:51
	You've probably hit the ufs -> ffs change...
	Try 'mount_ffs /dev/rz0g /usr' at the prompt - and if it works
	edit fstab to change ufs to ffs...

	Hmmm - / should only be mounted readonly in that senario..
	'mount -o update /dev/rz0a /' should fix that...

	Good luck :)

		David/abs

david@city.ac.uk +44 171 477 8186 (MIME) david@southern.com +44 181 888 8949
Network Analyst, UCS, City University   System Manager, Southern Studios Ltd
Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB                PO Box 59, London N22 1AR

        <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>
>=- Microsoft: Abort and Retry Cancel -or- NetBSD: http://www.netbsd.org -=<
         (Apologies for long signature - in process of changing jobs)