Subject: snapshot
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Arne H. Juul <arnej@pvv.unit.no>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/20/1995 15:45:21
I've put a snapshot of NetBSD/pmax that I've compiled on:
	ftp.pvv.unit.no:/pub/netbsd/pmax/ahj-snap
(yes, I've run out of space on ftp.unit.no...)

Note that some binaries in it *may* be bad, I've had some
filesystem corruption on my SCSI disk.  I've checked as much
as I could, however, so I think it's OK.

The snapshot doesn't include compilation system, but
I hope to get that out in a couple of days, or you
can use the one from ftp.unit.no:/pub/NetBSD/arch/pmax/{binutils,gcc}.
However, it's got a working groff, and all binaries are stripped.

  - Arne H. J.