Subject: 1.1_Alpha pmax compile.
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/19/1995 14:58:59
I can't say I've read everything that closely for the last few days, so
forgive me if I'm completely off track here.

I've given up (almost) on sup, and so grabbed the tar-balls (dated Oct
17 03:20).  I think these may be before the very latest commits from
Jonathan, but it definitely is 1.1 Alpha.  Everything compiled ok, and
the kernel runs fine.  If anyone wants my config file, lemme know...

Now for the bad news.  Unfortunately, serial consoles are still dead.
I get the following on the console:
scc0 at asic0 offset 0x100000 priority 6wiring unit 0 as console
scc1 at asic0 offset 0x180000 priority õ
At this stage, the machine is wedged tight.  I guess I have to lift the
bloody monitor one more again...

Simon.