Subject: 3MAXPLUS w/o fb
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: ing Jan J. F. Chadima <jfch@jfch.vc.cvut.cz>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/17/1995 13:20:04
I have 3MAX+ equipped with a serial console. Oldconf kernels worked for me,
but couldn't swap. The newconf kernels do not. I do not necessary need
a working serial console or newconf kernel. I only need a swapping kernel
which can boot to multiuser mode. If anyone knows how to get oldconf kernel
swap (I tried change 1/4 in conf.c without success) or how to boot newconf
kernel without framebuffer (using NSCC = 2 kernel hung in configuration after
scc1, using NSCC = 1 after asc), I would appreciate any help.

On the other side, binary versions of last versions of bash, screen and mc
builded by last binutils and stripped (working!) are available in
ftp.cvut.cz:/pub/local/NetBSD-pmax/fragments

|                 ing. Jan F. Chadima           | The Master of Didus Ineptus.|
|       Zikova 4        |        Korycanska 367 | tel: 42-2-24352997 (office) |
|160 00 Praha 6 Dejvice | 181 00 Praha 8 Cimice | Email: jfch@vc.cvut.cz      |
|       CZECH REPUBLIC  |        CZECH REPUBLIC |                             |