Subject: proto NetBSD-1.1 pmax kernel
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/12/1995 20:27:04
I just committed  fixes for the following kernel bugs:

	* At some point, the pmax kernel Makefile was accidentally
	  changed to link in libkern.a twice.

	* The lance driver didn't compile with -Werror. (I back-substituted
	  changes from	a nearly-merged pmax/alpha driver I've been using
	  all summer.)

	* sys_machdep.c:sysarch() needed to be renamed to sys_sysarch(),
	  to match the new syscall naming convention.

Once these are propagated out to sup.netbsd.org (tomorrow, I hope),
sup'able pmax kernel trees should ``just compile''.  If anyone has a
problem building a kernel after sup'ping source and re-running ocnfig,
please let me know ASAP.

--Jonathan