Subject: building pmax
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Burgett <burgett@mv.us.adobe.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/02/1995 11:45:45
I've collected a source tree from the eecs.umich.edu -current area, that looks
like it's from the 23rd of september, (I'm not at all sure SUP is going to work
through our firewall) and tried my first build.

files.pmax (/usr/src/sys/arch/pmax/conf) contains these lines:

file    arch/sparc/rcons/raster_op.c            rcons
file    arch/sparc/rcons/rcons_kern.c           rcons
file    arch/sparc/rcons/rcons_subr.c           rcons
file    arch/sparc/rcons/raster_text.c          rcons

The problem is, I can't find these files *anywhere* in the source distribution
except /usr/src/sys/dev/rcons, in which case overriding the /usr/src/sys/conf
version of files doesn't make any sense.

Any ideas or recommendations?

Thanks,
Mike