Subject: Re: strip for elf bins...
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Leslie Todd Masco <cactus@hks.net>
List: port-pmax
Date: 09/16/1995 22:44:52
In article <9509162148.AA09701@datter.pvv.unit.no>,
Arne H. Juul <arnej@pvv.unit.no> wrote:
>This is now available for anonymous FTP at
>	ftp.unit.no:/pub/NetBSD/arch/pmax/binutils/
>If you just want strip, you can get just usr/bin/strip.real
>and usr/bin/strip. If you want the whole suite, get
>mips-dec-netbsd.binutils.tar.gz, or you can get
>950909.diff if you want to be adventurous and compile
>from the Cygnus binutils snapshots.
>Note that the transatlantic link from here to USA is currently
>broken, so it will take probably take you quite some time to
>fetch things from here. (Typical speed is 1kb/s). If somebody
>could mirror things in the US, it would probably be good.

I'm mirroring them right now (by hand, so let me know if things
change) at ftp.hks.net:/NetBSD-pmax/binutils.  We're at the end of
a 56Kbps line, so throughput should be significantly better.
--
Todd Masco     | "life without caution/ the only worth living / love for a man/
cactus@hks.net |  love for a woman/ love for the facts/ protectless" - A Rich