Subject: some problems...
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Arne H. Juul <arnej@pvv.unit.no>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/31/1995 20:54:18
after waiting and sup'ing the newest sources I've done a kernel
rebuild and it worked OK - thanks Jonathan!

Only the non-pmax two build problems: #include <sys/systm.h>
in scsi/scsi_ioctl.c and rearrange the makefile paths in
lib/libkern/Makefile.

So far I've noticed two problems with this kernel:
1. the mouse doesn't work with X.  this is on a standard 3100, and
   used to work (only the X server also used to use 99% CPU, so maybe
   it's not so strange).
2. after a bit of uptime (with some use of NFS), the network driver
   develops hiccups with lots of messages:
   missing buffer, no_td = 1, last_td = 6 (numbers vary somewhat).
   After this happens, the network doesn't work at all.

just a quick report,

 - Arne H. J.