Subject: Re: HX tc card (sfb)
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@isds.Duke.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/30/1995 13:08:40
Ted Lemon writes:

 > I have a driver for the HX, but it's not incorporated into the tree
 > yet because it requires a number of mods to the console support code.
 > Unfortunately, it's not likely to be integrated until October.   Sigh.
 >
 > 			       _MelloN_

Is there support in the X server for it?

In a similar vein, I've got a 5000/200 that I'd like to adopt when its
replaced by an Alpha in a month or so.  Unfortunately, its cursed w/a
PXG Turbo+ (PMAG-FA) 24-bit 3d graphics accelerator. I doubt that
either the MIT X11 R(4/5/6) X server, or NetBSD will be able to deal
with this card.  I don't suppose anybody knows of a way to make it
pretend to be an HX?

Failing this, does anybody want to trade an HX card for it?  Or does
anybody know if its worth money on the open market?

Thanks,

Drew