Subject: Decstation port availability?
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Shayde <shevett@pilot.njin.net>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/29/1995 15:04:05
Hey folks...

I've got a stable netbsd install on my laptop (i386), and I'm trying
to get motivated to get things running on a DecStation 5100 I
recently appropriated.  It's running Ultrix now, but it's only a half-
installed system (many libraries missing, etc etc), and I don't have
a license for it, so I'd really like to get NetBSD up and staggering
on it.

Problem is, i don't have a CLUE where to start.  The Ports listing
on www.netbsd.org doesn't have a link for the DECstation at all.
Anyone feel like helping a newbie along on this install?

One whose existence relies heavily                  Shayde - Dave Shevett
on the solidity of others.                         shevett@pilot.njin.net