Subject: startup questions
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jon Mandrell <jon@amc.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/11/1995 11:05:10
I have acquired a 3100, without ultrix on it.  I am trying to get started,
so I grabbed the boot.dd and miniroot from gregorio.stanford.edu, and
cat'd them to the disk via a Sun that I have handy.  I then switched the
id of the disk to 0, and connected it to the 3100.  When I entered the
command 'boot -f rz(0,0,0)/netbsd', I get an 'open (rz(0,0,0)/netdsb)
failed:21' error.
  Is there some form of cookbook for how to get this started?  All I see from
the past archives are how to bootstrap from an Ultrix system, which I don't
have the luxury of.

  Thanks for the help.