Subject: Re: Recent -current kernels pmax crashing due to bad s_ttyp?
To: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@LAGAVULIN.PDL.CS.CMU.EDU>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@vix.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/30/1995 21:39:17
> My personal gues is the changes to the console code; it's a likely
> target, as it's been changed recently.  8-)

My first guess was that I'd accidentally checked something new in that
wouldn't work with the existing tree, but I can't find anything that
meets that description - all the logs and all the diffs look clean.
The console code checkins that I've done are all new files, and the
only bletchery I've committed is that I keep checking in bad copies of
files.pmax.   However, that file should be okay right now.

I'm not claiming that I haven't busted something - that way lies
madness.   But I don't see anything obvious yet.

			       _MelloN_