Subject: 2/3100 kernel
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Leslie Todd Masco <cactus@hks.net>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/17/1995 13:06:42
Does anybody on the list have a kernel that works on 2/3100s more
recent than the valentine's kernel?  The 0308 doesn't work for
me, and kernels compiled now have problems, apparently due to
work on the main tree (my Amiga kernel has a different problem that
manifests at about the same time: I'm assuming that they're both
from work to put a clean flag into the ufs).

If anybody does have a recent kernel, particularly one that's configured
with root and swap on rz0a and rz0b, I'd be thrilled to have a copy.
The valentine's kernel simply crashes too much under any sort of load.

Thanks,
--
Todd Masco     | "The warning message we sent the Russians was a calculated
cactus@hks.net |  ambiguity that would be clearly understood." - A. Haig