Subject: I just checked in some changes...
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@vix.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 01/31/1995 21:14:41
These are mostly just things Jonathan ran into last time he compiled a
tree.   The only really substantive change is that a few of the Ultrix
compatibility calls have been tweaked.   Please let me know if you run
into trouble.

I'm currently working on adding DDB support to the kernel, because I
want to debug a problem that I've been having getting a kernel to boot
on the MAXine.   Getting a bootable miniroot out has taken a back seat
to that effort - sorry about that.

I think I've been hosed down by this bug more than once so far, and
I'd really like to track it down and kill it before giving out a
kernel that may or may not run into the same problem when you try to
boot it.

BTW, if anybody has an HP logic analyzer with an R3000 mod that
they'd willing to let me use once in a while, I'd really appreciate
it!   :')

			       _MelloN_
--
Ted Lemon							 mellon@vix.com
+1 415 477 5045

Fight to preserve your freedom to program: Join the League for
Programming Freedom!   For info, contact lpf@uunet.uu.net.