Subject: Where are things up to with pmax?
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@melb.cpr.itg.telecom.com.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 12/20/1994 17:02:23
Howdy folks.

Is anyone multiuser with netbsd/pmax at the moment?  I'm at the stage
where I've got most things compiled direct from the source tree using
Jonathon's gcc binaries.  At the moment, I can rsh to the machine, but
telnet'ing or rlogin'ing in causes it to hang.  I'm just about to start
figuring out where the problem is (unless someone else has seen this
problem and fixed it).

If no-one else is doing it, the next thing I was planning on doing is
folding mips gcc into the standard netbsd source tree.

Is anyone doing anything with 5000/240's?  We've got a couple of these
doing nothing, but only one 5000/200.  Besides, they're faster :-)

  Simon.