Subject: Re: NetBSD Mips port, Success story.
To: Per Fogelstrom <pefo@enea.se>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@ipd.wellsfargo.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 12/12/1994 10:07:32
> One person on this mailing list stod up for the rest of you pointing out
> that you might have been humilated by my posting.

Why should we be humiliated?  That's bizarre.  I, for one, am happy
for you that you were able to succeed!  It's encouraging to hear
success stories like yours.  I think that the most likely response from
the people who are hacking on the pmax port would be along the lines
of ``I wish I had that much time.''

I hope you will continue to keep us abreast of your successes, and I
certainly hope that you will send in any changes that you have so that
if it makes sense, they can be integrated into the NetBSD port.

			       _MelloN_

--
Ted Lemon		      Wells Fargo Bank, Information Protection Division
mellon@ipd.wellsfargo.com					+1 415 477 5045