Subject: Re: got a kernel, now what?
To: Terry R. Friedrichsen <terry@venus.sunquest.com>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@novatel.ca>
List: port-pmax
Date: 12/09/1994 14:03:24
"Terry R. Friedrichsen" <terry@venus.sunquest.com>  wrote:
 > What do the rest of you think?  Do you view this as useful or a waste of time?

Personally? I don't even *have* Ultrix (except possibly on tk-50's in a
storage room somewhere) and I managed (withe the help of Jonathans miniroot
and some time at Deans house) to get myself going.  Then I managed to get
Jason going as well without the further help of Ultrix.

So, I don't really see what all the hubbub's about... bub...

:-)

I'd like to see someone not named Herb volunteer to work on integrating
the tools.

But don't anyone listen to me. I'm just the guy who had an extra 3100
and a TODO list longer than can fit in my biggest xterm.