Subject: Re: Drive question...
To: Ted Lemon <mellon@ipd.wellsfargo.com>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@cs.orst.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/28/1994 10:13:54
On Mon, 28 Nov 1994 10:03:57 -0800
 Ted Lemon <mellon@ipd.wellsfargo.com> wrote:

 > You may also be having trouble because RZ23s only support a limited
 > SCSI interface - I forget whether they support synchronous or
 > asynchronous, but they only support one, and it's the slower one (you
 > can probably tell I'm not a SCSI expert).   So you may be losing
 > because your O.S. doesn't support that.   :'(

Wow - that bites.  Hmm - I'm trying deperately to get that
bootblock+rootimage onto a disk - I mean, my 3100 is just totally
idle...I got it with no OS whatsoever, and can't get anything but NetBSD
for it...*sigh*

Jason R. Thorpe               thorpej@cs.orst.edu                 758-2003
OJGSE NERO Project               CSWest Room 5                    737-5567
Shared Computing Environment Group         http://www.cs.orst.edu/~thorpej