Subject: NetBSD/pmax
To: None <deraadt@fsa.ca>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/27/1994 00:02:46
Michael Graff and I just absconded with a DECstation 2100 with 16MB of
RAM here in the Computation Center last night (shhh! don't tell...).
:-)

We have a 300MB hard drive we might be able to throw at it, and a mono
19" monitor.  We're going to install NetBSD/pmax on it in our office
as time permits (this weekend?).  We think this is extremely cool.

Where would we start looking for docs/pointers/tips on getting
NetBSD/pmax up and running from scratch?

   Michael L. VanLoon     michaelv@HeadCandy.com     michaelv@iastate.edu
  Free your mind and your machine -- NetBSD free un*x for PC/Mac/Amiga/etc.
     Working NetBSD ports: 386+PC, Mac, Amiga, HP300, Sun3, Sun4c, PC532
               In progress: DEC pmax (MIPS R2k/3k), VAX, Sun4m