Subject: multiple definitions of CLK_TCK on pmax
To: None <port-pmax@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/30/1994 23:40:38
CLK_TCK is defined  both in sys/arch/pmax/limits.h and
in include/time.h. Which is right? Are they both right?
If so, which one should user-level code be including??

If it's not  clear, I'm asking because I'm trying to compile
user code, and I get errors like the following:
I get:

In file included from /usr/include/sys/time.h:117,
                 from /usr/include/unistd.h:104,
                 from /src/NetBSD/src/lib/libc/db/btree/bt_close.c:48:
/usr/include/time.h:97: warning: `CLK_TCK' redefined
/usr/include/machine/limits.h:41: warning: this is the location of the previous
which may be because I  hand-constructed a /usr/include directory on a
NetBSD/pmax filesystem.  Which  I did because I don't yet have
an install  that   supports "-d", or  pax, so I can't do a "make
install" to get the header files right before building a libc.a
in 4.4BSD a.out format.