Subject: Re: code committed; still no binaries
To: Adam Glass <glass@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@ncd.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/03/1994 22:29:16
> cool.  Does this mean you installed the 4.4-lite/pmax bootblock?  Is
> this 4.4-a.out or NetBSD a.out?

Right now, 4.4 a.out.  I hate to be a party pooper, but I don't feel
like dealing with the NetBSD a.out stuff - it sounds like Theo knows
what he's doing on that front, and I don't feel like duplicating his
efforts.  If you want, though, I can send you diffs to the latest
version of gas that spits out a.out - maybe you could use that with
your back-end tools.

> We don't...we're almost ready to commit the 4.4-filesystem stuff, but
> haven't yet.

Should I go through the effort of finding a new disk to format with
the 32-bit filesystem, or wait for you to commit the changes?   I
mean, are we talking days or weeks?   Either way is fine, but
obviously I'd rather wind up with quads eventually.

			       _MelloN_