Port-playstation2 archive

Does NetBSD work on ...

Howdy!

I am interested in installing netbsd on my PS2. Unfortunately, my PS2 is just 2 1/2 years old and has the modle number: SCPH - 50004 ! I can't give it a try, because I haven't yet bought a PS2 Linux Kit. I will just buy one when I know that netbsd works ;) So does somebody know, if it would work? And does X, even though it will be slow, because of the 32 MB RAM limitation, work? And I don't know if I am blind, but I couldn't find an install-instruction on the project page: http://netbsd.org/Ports/playstation2/ Does something like an instruction guide exist?

Thanks for any reply!

Dennis