Port-playstation2 archive

Re: For whom it may concern - Toolchain binary package

Hey Martin,

* Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:
> Has Eric Christopher <echristo%redhat.com@localhost> contacted you about this?

Nope

> I think you should ask him to integrate it into gcc/binutils -current.

I think it should be merged too, but there are two problems:

- GCC 4.0 is already in a feature freeze, so that means it will be available
  in GCC 4.1 (say hello to 2006 :D)
- I'm not a very good programmer. I can do some small fixes and such, but
  building patches for GCC and Binutils isn't what I'm best at.

I'm hanging around at #ps2dev lately, so I'll have a talk with 'ooPo' (the
author of the patches) about this. Maybe he can help me build a nice
(clean!) patch for the latest CVS versions so that they can be merged
upstream.

Yours,
--
 Ed Schouten <ed%il.fontys.nl@localhost>