Subject: scsi ether & floppy swap ?
To: None <port-pc532@netbsd.org>
From: Julian Stacey <jhs@berklix.org>
List: port-pc532
Date: 05/04/2003 09:51:49
Hi folks on port-pc532@netbsd.org
ccd pc532@bungi.com in case that list is still going ?
        (if so someone else may want to discuss advantages /
        disadvantages of a list merge ? )
That aside, the real topic:
        Anyone got a scsi cabletron ethernet spare ?

I just bought a SCSI floppy (box, drive + controller) at a local
fest http://www.vcfe.org I will be going back today to exhibit my
PC532 again today, & will ask where the scsi floppy unit, just in
case I can get a 2nd one, as I presume someone else here would
probably like one, on the faint chance I could get another.

I would prefer to have scsi ethernet than scsi floppy,
Anyone have a spare or want to swap etc ?

-
Julian Stacey           Systems Engineer, Unix & Internet Consultant, Muenchen.