Subject: Re: Viewable PC532 Schematic?
To: abs <abs@purplei.com>
From: Julian Stacey <jhs@jhs.muc.de>
List: port-pc532
Date: 12/05/2000 02:33:19
> From:		abs <abs@purplei.com>
> On Sun, 3 Dec 2000, Julian Stacey wrote:
>
> > You dont say the URL you tried, to quote my
> > 	http://bim.bsn.com/~jhs/txt/pc532.html
> > 	I have 180K of gerbers offline
> > [...]
> > AFAIR they've now been copied up to a public site, again look at my
> > 	http://bim.bsn.com/~jhs/txt/pc532.html for clues.
> >
> 	I can't seem to find a link to the gerbers - would it make sense
> 	to mirror them under a pc532 directory on ftp.netbsd.org?

Someone on this list port-pc532@netbsd.org has mirrored them somewhere public,
I cant remember where though, I'd have made a note in my pc532.html so
if Ive not written it there I dont know,
no doubt whoever mirrored it will speak on this list, if not contact me
in a bit.

> > Find a gerber viewer in C at http://bim.bsn.com/~jhs/src/bsd/imports/gerber
> /
> >
> 	I get "You don't have permission to access
> 	/~jhs/src/bsd/imports/gerber/ on this server" :(
>
> 		David/absolute		abs@purplei.com

Ah yes, sorry, I'll add a tiny index.html
<HTML><HEAD> <TITLE></TITLE> </HEAD><BODY >
<MENU>
<LI><A HREF=Makefile> Makefile</A>
<LI><A HREF=README> README</A>
<LI><A HREF=Tools.txt> Tools.txt</A>
<LI><A HREF=file.c> file.c</A>
<LI><A HREF=gerber.c> gerber.c</A>
<LI><A HREF=gerber.h> gerber.h</A>
<LI><A HREF=tools.c> tools.c</A>
<LI><A HREF=xwin.c> xwin.c</A>
</MENU>
</BODY>
meantime you can fetch them individuually now you know the name

Julian
-
Julian Stacey   Independent Munich Unix Consultant    http://bim.bsn.com/~jhs/
    Considering Linux ?  Then also consider FreeBSD with its 4000 packages.
        Public smoking triggers my allergic headache & spreads cancer.