Subject: Re: Active, inactive, and non-users...
To: Phil Budne <phil@ultimate.com>
From: Julian Stacey <jhs@jhs.muc.de>
List: port-pc532
Date: 12/17/1999 02:27:30
> From: Phil Budne <phil@ultimate.com>

> Does pc532@bungi.com still exist?  I can ping bungi.com, but not
> establish an smtp connection.

I recall hearing similar a couple of years ago, can't remember why, but
I think it was a dlr deliberate feature, as opposed to a network fault,
best ask dlr@bungi.com I guess.

> A while back Philip Zimmerman gave me a batch of Cabletron EA412 SCSI
> / 10BT Ethernet adaptors to test.  Six tested OK (one also has a
>
> How many people would like one?

Me please, if sufficient :-)
But I'd stand well behind active developers in the queue, as I havent turned
mine on in a long time, its too much pain with no net con. (& slip
is too slow, even though I'm impressed by hearing of 230K :-)

PS Those ET532 gerber photo plots are still on my shelf, momento of an
unfilled dream :-)  (URL ~jhs/txt/pc532.html)

Julian
Julian H. Stacey	http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/	http://www.jhs.muc.de
   FreeBSD: Free system software with 2500 free packages, Linux compatible.