Subject: Re: Active, inactive, and non-users...
To: None <jonb@paclink.com, port-pc532@netbsd.org>
From: Phil Budne <phil@ultimate.com>
List: port-pc532
Date: 12/14/1999 22:33:45
	How many people still have their pc532's?  How many still use them?
	Regularly?  Is it worth the effort of building and maintaining
	future NetBSD/pc532 releases?  For how long?

I used mine regularly before the vnode panic problem became such a
pain.  Can anyone suggest any way to try and find the problem?  I'm
fond of binary releases, even if I just use them as stepping stones
(I'm not fond of babying "make world" builds).

	I suppose this should go to more than just port-pc532, but I'm not
	sure exactly where.  Please forward it to other people/places if
	you think it appropriate.

Does pc532@bungi.com still exist?  I can ping bungi.com, but not
establish an smtp connection.

A while back Philip Zimmerman gave me a batch of Cabletron EA412 SCSI
/ 10BT Ethernet adaptors to test.  Six tested OK (one also has a
cheapernet connector and I couldn't get it to work, even after trying
the media selection commands I divined by disassembly of the Z180 code).

How many people would like one?

My preference is to make sure anyone who wants one gets one before
giving doubles (or to people who already have one).

-phil