Subject: Re: Active, inactive, and non-users...
To: Jon Buller <jonb@paclink.com>
From: paz <paz@apriori.net>
List: port-pc532
Date: 12/12/1999 13:56:38
On Sun, 12 Dec 1999, Jon Buller wrote:

: How many people still have their pc532's?  How many still use them?
: Regularly?  Is it worth the effort of building and maintaining
: future NetBSD/pc532 releases?  For how long?

I'm almost using mine - it's in the midst of a case and possible memory
upgrade. Lately, I've been trying/hoping to get an rc5 client to run on
its copious idle time. I thought it might be fun to have a pc532 team in
that cipher challenge. I think my machine's running NetBSD 1.2.

cheers -
-- Philip.

www.apriori.net             ayer, ma    usa

--
DISCLAIMER: Anyone sending me unsolicited commercial electronic mail
automatically agrees to be held to the following legal terms:

US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer meets the
definition of a telephone fax machine. By Sec.227(b)(1)(C), it is
unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement to such equipment. By
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a violation of the aforementioned Section is punishable
by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater,
for each violation.