Subject: March 16th snapshot
To: None <port-pc532@netbsd.org>
From: Jon Buller <jonb@metronet.com>
List: port-pc532
Date: 03/18/1999 08:06:23
Well, it finished overnight, so I'm loading it on ftp.netbsd.org
right now, in /pub/NetBSD/arch/pc532/snap-19990316!  I'm heading
out in about half an hour, and this won't be finished by then, so
I'm going to have a shell sleep for a couple of hours, and then
kill my dialup connection.  Hopefully, the transfer will complete,
and I got all those get commands right.

I'll check it when I get back.  I can't say if it works or not,
but it built OK from the tools I installed  on Mar 3, presumably
from a CVS update a few days earlier.  Let me know if you have
problems with it...

Jon

PS As I was writing that last paragraph, my other xterm said that
base.tgz finished, and comp.tgz was starting.  Wish I had done
the GENERIC kernel near the front of the command sequence, but it's
right at the end 8-(