Subject: Re: gcc and gdb changes
To: Ian Dall <Ian.Dall@dsto.defence.gov.au>
From: Matthias Pfaller <leo@dachau.marco.de>
List: port-pc532
Date: 02/11/1998 13:45:06
Ian Dall wrote:
> Now that the 1.3 release turmoil is over, can we consider getting my
> gcc and gdb improvements into the tree?

I have the gcc changes ready to put them into the tree. But then
renovating my new appartement and moving from Augsburg to Dachau came
in. Just after I was almost finished with this, I had to fly to
Pittsburgh again for ten days. I'll return tomorrow and I hope to get
klondike working again over the weekend (I didn't even have enough time
to setup my computer in my new appartement :-). So I hope you will see
the changes to gcc during the next week. I already have the ok to commit
the changes.

Matthias

PS: I don't think I have all your gdb changes.
--=20
Matthias Pfaller                            Software Entwicklung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH    Tel   +49 8131 5161-41
Hans-B=F6ckler-Str. 2, D 85221 Dachau         Fax   +49 8131 5161-66
http://www.marco.de/                        Email leo@dachau.marco.de