Subject: Re: NetBSD - 1.3
To: Phil Nelson <phil@cs.wwu.edu>
From: Jon Buller <jonb@metronet.com>
List: port-pc532
Date: 10/28/1997 07:04:46
Phil Nelson <phil@cs.wwu.edu> writes:

> >problems with the scn driver not having TRUE and FALSE defined, db_machdep.c
> >including a file which wanted vm/lock.h which doesn't exist, and this:
>
> This should have been fixed and pulled-up to the branch.

Good, I covered them over in a cheesy fashion, but I had seen them for a
while, and was starting to wonder if I wasn't SUP'ing a file or something.
(I had an out of date file that SUP wouldn't get for any reason once.  I
finally went to the drastic measure of blowing away the sup directory...)

> I continue to try to build a snapshot .... and am getting closer.  My machine
> ran all night without a panic.  Thanks for trying Jon.

I just got a kernel built last evening, and it's been up for almost 10 hours
now, mostly doing a make depend in /usr/src followed by a make that failed...

Jon