Subject: Re: tty problems with Jan11 kernel
To: Jon Buller <jonb@metronet.com>
From: Matthias Pfaller <leo@dachau.marco.de>
List: port-pc532
Date: 01/16/1997 14:01:30
Jon Buller wrote:
> Help!  I just rebuilt my kernel, and everything seems to work fine,
> except that I can't get anything out of any getty other than the
> one running on the console.

What kernel version did you run before? I checked in a few changes on
saturday, but these should only affect the autoconfig system.

> At least I can still dial out on the modem, and I don't get any
> overruns of any kind (yea!)  Looks like those mods are working...

I'm glad to hear this. Thank's again to Ian for his ideas and code that
helped to fix this problem.

Matthias
--
leo@dachau.marco.de			in real life: Matthias Pfaller
marco GmbH, 85221 Dachau, Germany	tel: +49 8131 516142