Subject: Re: Et532
To: None <pc532@bungi.com, port-pc532@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Julian H. Stacey <jhs@freebsd.org>
List: port-pc532
Date: 05/29/1996 13:10:45
Warning !
Cross posted to both
	pc532@bungi.com, port-pc532@NetBSD.ORG

Hi, Reference:
> From: ricker@erols.com (Rick Rodman)
>
> Hello all! I would still like an ET532 also.
>
> Can someone make a distribution of NETBSD on CD-R?  I have a CD-R writer and
> will be happy to make the disks if someone can send me the data...
> Alternatively I will be happy to pay for a disk if someone else can make them
- .

`Can someone make' might be better asked on port-pc532@NetBSD.ORG,
to enable the port-pc532 people to see it (in case they've perhaps
fallen off pc532@bungi.com).
In fact, as I recall, a NetBSD inc 532 bins CD already exists
(I can't remember detail but was announced on port-pc532@NetBSD.ORG)

I think some people fall off one list & some off the other
from time to time, but don't realise because they're still getting some 532
mail, (I think I too fell of one a while ago).

Suggestion: Perhaps we should we merge the 2 lists ?

Reason:	PC532 future seems to be NetBSD:
	No one's about to port FreeBSD to the PC532, &
	Minix & Mach development on the PC532 have pretty much ceased.

Julian
--
Julian H. Stacey	jhs@freebsd.org  	http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/