Subject: Looking for HELP
To: None <port-pc532@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Phil Nelson <phil@cs.wwu.edu>
List: port-pc532
Date: 05/11/1995 13:15:47
Hi,

  I am hoping that someone who is running NetBSD/pc532 has some time and
is willing to try to get gdb fully running.  I haven't had much time recently
to look at what has to be done to keep up with NetBSD and had NO time
to do things like get gdb working.

  If you can do this, please send me e-mail and let me know.  Also, I MIGHT
be able to help answer questions about what needs to be done.

  The other thing that I would really like to see done soon and have not
had any time to do is to take the AIC scsi driver done for the pc532 Mach
port and get it working under NetBSD.

  There are many other things that need to be done, but these two are the
ones I want done the most.

--
Phil Nelson
e-mail: phil@cs.wwu.edu