Subject: Re: pc532 console problems.
To: None <n1epo4tl@ibmmail.com>
From: "Matthias Pfaller" <leo@marco.de>
List: port-pc532
Date: 03/24/1995 14:14:59
> One problem I have noticed is the ttyflags program.  When called
> during the boot sequence it hangs the system completely.

Aha. I seem to have this problem too from time to time.
I just don't see it at boot time but only later when I try to halt
the machine. Normaly I turn on my X-terminal and my pc532.
autoboot handles the rest. Later, when I try to halt my pc532, I have
from time to time the problem that I can't login on tty00 or tty01.
But the system works ok over the Xterminal connected to plip1.
When doing a ps aux, I can't see any getty running.

	Matthias