Subject: pc532 kernel
To: None <port-pc532@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Timo J. Rinne <tri@pooh.tky.hut.fi>
List: port-pc532
Date: 03/01/1995 12:25:47
Hi PC532'ers

I've got my pc532 running with NetBSD-1.0 and it really is cool, but
still having some problems with it.  Serial driver sucks bigtime and
therefore I'm only able to run ppp at 9600bps.  There seems to be many
changes in current, but too bad I'm not able to compile new kernel,
since I don't have the disk space.

I wonder, if someone has NetBSD-current kernel and other binaries that
are incompatible with the new kernel.  If someone should give these to
me, I'd appreciate that very much.

And other thing, where is the /boot binary for pc532 bootstrap.  That
doesn't seem to be in the distribution either.  I'd like to get that
one too.

Thanks

--
  Timo J. Rinne,   E-mail: Timo.Rinne@hut.fi or tri@cirion.fi
  WWW  : http://www.cs.hut.fi/~tri/

Hi! I am a .signature virus. Copy me into your .signature to join in!

                   *** PGP 2.3 public key available ***