Subject: Cloning NetBSD/pc532
To: None <port-pc532@netbsd.org>
From: Jon Buller <jonb@ons.octel.com>
List: port-pc532
Date: 12/12/1994 15:35:18
Another request for advice:

I just got a Micropolis 2210 drive.  Wrote out the disk label,
formatted the partitions, and installed the sd0 kernel.  I have NetBSD
running on a wren4 as sd1.  Now to clone the system and make sd0
bootable, I unpacked all the tar.gz files from the NetBSD-1.0 binary
distribution.  I updated fstab, and the new disk boots the kernel, but
after reporting "inittodr: No clock found" it hangs.  Is there some
file that install puts in that is not in the dist?  What is the magic
trick to make it boot the rest of the way?

Jon Buller