Subject: Problems with 1.0 alpha
To: None <n1epo4tl@ibmmail.COM>
From: Phil Nelson <phil@cs.wwu.edu>
List: port-pc532
Date: 07/26/1994 08:26:52
>Any new files which are created have a size somewhat over 4 GBytes.
This is the second report of *large* files.  In both cases the report
has been on file systems that have had "fsck -c2" run on them.  I have
had no problems with file size, but I have not used "fsck -c2" yet.

>I configured the kernel with config.  config.new seemed to be
>incompatible with the configuration files.  Also I converted the

I haven't had a kernel work yet when configured with config.new.
It is close.  There is one configuration file for config.new if
people want to play with it.

I'll try to look into the large file problems.

--Phil